Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just learned about the grom's existance just this week.
I am GOING TO BY ONE OF THESE!

So I call up my local dealer last night and he acutally has one!
I arrange a test ride for today, and late last night he calls me up and says, "Sorry, I just sold it".

I am so bumbed out! I know it's alot but I'm dying to take one for a spin. Are there any board members in the Central Virginia area who wouldn't mind going for a ride and trading me bikes for a short ride? I have a 2009 Kawasaki Versys 650 you could ride.

Thanks for considering...
C

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a 2009 Kawasaki Versys 650 you could ride.
I have both! You don't need a test ride!! Just buy one. It is exactly what you think it will be but better keeping in mind it is a 125cc w/ 12" wheels.

The first photo makes the Grom look almost as big as the Versys so looking from another angle shows the Grom is truly a mini...

BTW, if Roanoke is not too far a drive, here is a lead.

http://www.gromforum.com/forum/hond...41-black-grom-available-roanoke-virginia.html

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eye Captain

I have both! You don't need a test ride!! Just buy one. It is exactly what you think it will be but better keeping in mind it is a 125cc w/ 12" wheels.

The first photo makes the Grom look almost as big as the Versys so looking from another angle shows the Grom is truly a mini...

http://www.gromforum.com/forum/hond...41-black-grom-available-roanoke-virginia.html
Hi Kirk, I remember you from the versys forum. Seeing your V and G both in black gave me an idea, maybe I'll plastidip the groms plastics in green.
Nice bikes!

·
Registered
192 Posts

Still, i think he needs to ride the Grom, no better way to tell if he'll want one or not.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I think 3K is pretty reasonable brand new.

I can see the GROM holding its value since they only sell for 3K.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
seeing how the 2013 CBR250R's are just under a $1000 more than a Grom it will be interesting to see how well the new CBR's will hold their price although both bikes are in different segments.
i'm actually cross-shopping crf250 and grom rather than cbr. both are slow hooning bikes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.