Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I just signed up and, to be honest, the catalyst for doing so was the contest for a free one. I am an instructor at a Rider Training course and I would love to know how a Grom would handle as a training bike. They look like they would be unbelievably fun, and that is what we are all about! That and safety, I guess...

I would love a smaller, nimble bike to rip around town on to complement my '07 DL1000 - I think that the Grom fits the bill for that too.

·
Registered
192 Posts
welcome to the forum

i honestly think the Grom will be a great starter bike and won't be surprised if trainers like yourself start getting them for training purposes.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
What really bothers me is that im 6 foot 3, i wonder how uncomfortable would it be for me.
You might have to angle your knees around just to be comfortable. But you can still have fun on it. Comfortable? maybe not for the long rides.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome.

I think the grom would make a great starter bike. Part of the reason I'm looking to get one is so that my +1 would have something light and easy to start on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm also an instructor and for personal experience, I know a mini bike like the Grom will help tremendously to learn the skills needed to stay safe on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts