Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any small saddlebags that are made specifically for the 2022 Grom ? I've looked at the universal small bags that are made by Givi and Nelson-Rigg. At first glance, they looked promising; however, pictures I've seen on Amazon and other sites.....not so good. The universal bags tend to fit and look strange.....curl inward or hang crooked, with the top straps having a rough look. Considering the fact that so many accessories are available for the Grom, it looks like some manufacturer would sell bags that are made specifically for the Grom, with hardware and straps that let the bags hang properly,securely and safely....and give the bags a finished look that matches up nicely with the look of the Grom.
I think that they could sell a ton of such bags.
Johnny

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set from hepco and becker from my Ktm Duke , my Groms coming mid Sept and going to see if they can be modified along with my pannier racks to fit. Will let you know if it looks do able.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here’s what I have installed so far on my Grom SP.

It's a Chase Harper bag that fits perfectly (using its straps) on the front turn signal stalks.

The bag is 9.5 inches wide and hold about 2.5 liters……just for small
items, of course. Two of these small bags could be used as miniature “saddlebags”
on the rear of the Grom.

It looks better than this picture makes it look. I have since added small elastic straps which
pull the bag tighter against the front of the speedometer housing. It doesn’t flop around at
all when riding….very secure, easy to use.

Here’s the link for the bag:
https://www.amazon.com/Chase-Harper-10300-Black-Barrel/dp/B000GTXA98/ref=sr_1_98?dchild=1&keywords=motorcycle%2Bsmall%2Btank%2Bbag&qid=1627992339&sr=8-98&th=1

Johnny

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The days getting closer , Saturday :D
It occurred to me that some Grom owners might find this tiny Osprey ultralight backpack (which opens up to 18 liters) useful. I plan to get one and keep it in my front-mounted Chase Harper "bag" (see picture above of the Chase Harper bag).

Johnny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts