Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would think that someone has already manufactured a new seat style for these buggers but not sure??? Has anyone took it upon themselves to reupholster (sp?) or change the seat layout at all?
I always messed with my seats on all my previous cycles just to be different and hopefully more comfortable. That was not always the case however.
Swankster
I might do mine like this for example:

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Never was handy with the sewing needle or machine and not going to give it a try lol. If anything i'll keep an eye out for someone who does and have them re do the seat for me. I think it would be cool to have a seat like that.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Considering noone has one yet I don't think anyone here has done anything special to the seats :)

I am surprised that I don't see much seat options from Thailand for the MSX though...

Maybe Thai guys dont care about comfortable seats.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I would think that someone has already manufactured a new seat style for these buggers but not sure??? Has anyone took it upon themselves to reupholster (sp?) or change the seat layout at all?
I always messed with my seats on all my previous cycles just to be different and hopefully more comfortable. That was not always the case however.
Swankster
I might do mine like this for example:

I like that lower/thinner seat that you posted. I will most likely need to alter my seat since my inseam is only 26/27 inches! If you find a link for that seat, please let me know! Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts