Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Cisco has a Corbin seat, who else has a comfier seat than the stock foam covered brick Honda gave us?

Corbin is $343 but seems like it's worth it.

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda Grom | 800-538-7035

The other one I'm considering is new foam and cover from Seat Concepts. When I had my KLX250SF I heard good things about them and almost bought one then.

Seat Concepts - Products

What else is out there for comfort seats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure, but I think minkus is doing seats. Idk the process or what he does to it, but you could check out his thread.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I really like the Corbin seat, but my budget just wouldn't run to it.
So I just reworked a Scooter seat to fit the Grom base.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a red and black corbin on my red grom, have put maybe 50 miles on it . I think I am really going to like it as soon as it is broken in, rides fine now but hope it will get better Berwyn

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is the clock located for this fourm, just finished the above coment, it is 4:47pm here now. Thanks Berwyn
Top right > "User CP"
Then from the list on the left > "Edit Options"
Scroll down and there is a time settings area.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
any seat is better than the stock seat

you could take a towel and fold it in 4s and lay it down and that would be more comfortable

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a little more appreciation for the stock seat than I did before. I did 340 total yesterday doing a motorcycle rally and then riding home. Did the same ride last year on my KLX250 and I was hurting badly. Didn't feel too bad at the end of the day yesterday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts