Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hFEQcHXSIE]sidewalk ripping on the Grom - YouTube[/ame]

just a little park that's in the middle of the hood. the only time i ever see people out here is when some sketchy stuff is going on around the park benches. forgot to pull the clutch back in at the end =[

·
Registered
60 Posts
looked pretty fun to me... what rise renthal bars do you have I am thinking about using renthal myself. I cant find the a rise i want in the protaper bars.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looked pretty fun to me... what rise renthal bars do you have I am thinking about using renthal myself. I cant find the a rise i want in the protaper bars.
They're the mini knee high bars and they're just a bit lower than stock. Love them for sure and makes the bike handle amazing now that my arms are out and not tucked in.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Looked like a blast.

·
Registered
201 Posts
all this video tells me is that the Grom is a great getaway bike;) maneuverable enough for parks and tight alleys... perfect ;)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Epic. That first bridge you went around I thought you wer going wide on accident. Loads of fun.
x2

but it looks like a crap load of fun. though if i tried I'd prob get arrested right away with my luck.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What front signals are you running?
I picked them up from sportbikelites.com
You are such a badass hahahah
lol thanks! maybe one day if you Orlando people come my way we can all rip down some of the local "tracks" lol

I see some sidewalk racing in the near future..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
oh for sure! maybe next Thursday we can go rip with the gopro and leathers.

x2

but it looks like a crap load of fun. though if i tried I'd prob get arrested right away with my luck.
lol i have got lucky a time or two riding through this place as cops have been sitting at the other entrance, you have three options of escaping.

·
Registered
140 Posts
sidewalk ripping on the Grom - YouTube

just a little park that's in the middle of the hood. the only time i ever see people out here is when some sketchy stuff is going on around the park benches. forgot to pull the clutch back in at the end =[
Looks like a blast to do. the only that would concern me is if the cops see than what. Well you might be able to go anouther route probably right. Gonna have to give this a try though.

Always love your videos and activity on the grom brother ;)

I have been talking to ArisoK. and Stator Killer about meeting up at deals gap in the coming summer. You should join us.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like a blast to do. the only that would concern me is if the cops see than what. Well you might be able to go anouther route probably right. Gonna have to give this a try though.

Always love your videos and activity on the grom brother ;)

I have been talking to ArisoK. and Stator Killer about meeting up at deals gap in the coming summer. You should join us.
ive already got the hotel booked for april bud =] april 13th-19th as those are about the same dates I went last year and spoiled us. almost 0 traffic and didn't see any cops minus one that was called to a crash from some dumbass that decided to drink and ride one of the most dangerous roads in the world. im really surprised he even made it as far as he did into the gap.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts