Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, finally had a little time this morning to take a few quick clips of the Grom with Yosh RS9 full system as requested.

Bike also has Yoshimura Spool Stand Stoppers, Fender Eliminator Kit, Steering Stem Nut, Small and Large Engine Plugs and Bar Ends.

After installing the exhaust I noticed a 2 or 3 MPH gain on the top end, as well as significant mid-range torque increase.... I really feel a punch when I'd pin it! The bike currently has stock gearing but I am going to play with both 14 and 13 tooth front sprockets this afternoon. I also need to pull the rear wheel off to change to the Michelin Power Pure Scooter Tire, and when doing so Ill investigate rear sprocket options. Also will be changing to a DID 420 chain in the next few days.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYm5C-ER6cI"]SikMoto 2014 Honda Grom Yoshimura RS9 Full Carbon Exhaust System & Hard Parts - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive got a projector headlight sitting here for it, Ill probably do that today hopefully. Also install an LED flasher for when I decide to change the turn signals. Hmmm, maybe HID in the headlight. Has anyone done that yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.