Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can find the service manuals on google, but I can't find one for the 2017 model, the head light is different as well as a few other things so I need to see the changes to the wire diagram to be able to add my modifications. Right now I'm just taking educated guesses at where I should splice things, it would just be nice to have a wire diagram to check my work out.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I can find the service manuals on google, but I can't find one for the 2017 model, the head light is different as well as a few other things so I need to see the changes to the wire diagram to be able to add my modifications. Right now I'm just taking educated guesses at where I should splice things, it would just be nice to have a wire diagram to check my work out.
no changes in wiring

says google

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I know that's wrong. for example the picture below is from the service manual I found on the googles. That shows that there are 3 wires running to the headlight. Well the plug for my headlight has like 8 or more in there, so it has to be different.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.