Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Hi, and welcome.

Thanks for the link. If you visit the TYGA site (see sponsors section) you can also access the diagrams as well as drool over the parts available from them!

Jeff

·
Registered
11 Posts
How about a wire diagram? Maybe one for the version 1 and one for version 2

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can find the service manuals on google, but I can't find one for the 2017 model, the head light is different as well as a few other things so I need to see the changes to the wire diagram to be able to add my modifications. Right now I'm just taking educated guesses at where I should splice things, it would just be nice to have a wire diagram to check my work out.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I can find the service manuals on google, but I can't find one for the 2017 model, the head light is different as well as a few other things so I need to see the changes to the wire diagram to be able to add my modifications. Right now I'm just taking educated guesses at where I should splice things, it would just be nice to have a wire diagram to check my work out.
no changes in wiring

says google

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I know that's wrong. for example the picture below is from the service manual I found on the googles. That shows that there are 3 wires running to the headlight. Well the plug for my headlight has like 8 or more in there, so it has to be different.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep, I was right, they are different

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts