Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Now that is boss!
What an amazing looking seat.
How much did it all cost you? I know it's not going to be cheap!
What color grom is it going on?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that is boss!
What an amazing looking seat.
How much did it all cost you? I know it's not going to be cheap!
What color grom is it going on?
custom paint copper/silver, rims black paint removed, brake F/R black paint removed, swingarm black paint removed, front lower fork leg black paint removed, that's it for color

Same color as my busa

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
nice. guessing its printed vinyl? how does it feel so far?

and of course throw up some photos when its installed. :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
custom paint copper/silver, rims black paint removed, brake F/R black paint removed, swingarm black paint removed, front lower fork leg black paint removed, that's it for color

Same color as my busa
That sounds like a great combination of colors and great use of colors in the area's you specified. Can't wait to see it all come together :D
Not sure if you have a build thread going on but it would be sweet to see it progress through all those stages.

BTW, great choice of toys, Grom, Busa and a Tundra!

·
Registered
86 Posts
The snake skin seat is really cool. That was a great choice. I can't wait to see what your Grom looks like when it is all put together. I'll have to make sure that I subscribe to this thread.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That sounds like a great combination of colors and great use of colors in the area's you specified. Can't wait to see it all come together :D
Not sure if you have a build thread going on but it would be sweet to see it progress through all those stages.

BTW, great choice of toys, Grom, Busa and a Tundra!
Plus two Harleys 92 Fatboy, 94 Heritage, 99 ZX6R, 1971 Honda SL-125, 1980 440 Jetski pump up "Stand up" I'm old school when it comes to jetski.
Restoring my 1982 RX-7

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Nice seat. Need to see pic's with it installed.

·
Registered
108 Posts
If I were to use the snake skin seat I think I would want to match it with a green paint color. Just to make the whole thing look super snake-like. I'm imagining a Slytherin style Grom with silver, green and snake skin. I like this snake skin seat a lot more than some of the other custom seats that I have seen.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I were to use the snake skin seat I think I would want to match it with a green paint color. Just to make the whole thing look super snake-like. I'm imagining a Slytherin style Grom with silver, green and snake skin. I like this snake skin seat a lot more than some of the other custom seats that I have seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts