Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
So you feel Honda is doing this intentionally to you and calling a high up will get you one, interesting.
Also interesting is your thread title, guess you missed the whole family friendly thing when you signed up. That will be edited soon I'm sure.
Tact is not one of your strong points I'm guessing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about that todd, I was slightly heated, I fixed it. I feel honda is screwing the smaller dealers. I have talked to a few of the powerhouse dealers who dont have buyers for units, yet are getting the stock anyway.So why is it that Honda cannot deliver to consumers and dealerships who support their product by selling the actual product? Its ridiculous.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My local is level 5 PH they claim. What ever that means. They say that all of the central Florida stock comes into them first then is distributed out to the few other dealers in the area.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My local dealer has 2 on the way (1 red, 1 black) with neither one spoken for. I just called them today and they said they should both be available to look at, sit on, and buy on September 6th.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
What is wrong with buying from a powerhouse dealer?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Glad to have you on daytonafunmachines.

Any deals for gromforum members? :D

Are the 2 accounted for?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
what is a powerhouse dealership?
Honda powersports dealership that sells motorcycles and other powersports vehicles like atvs etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts