Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the star witness yesterday say that "creepy ass cracker" is not racist, but N!gger is. Hmmmmm, So why does the press bleep out N!gger and its OK to say Creepy ass cracker? Whats up with that?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ignorance. We give power to words.
Words have started wars and have power. It just amazes me how the left will give a pass to people who they support and attack people for the same thing they do not like. Look at Paula Deen, she said some slur some 30 years ago and its the end of the world, but someone uses a white slur and its no big deal even when a mans life is at stake. :confused:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Words have started wars and have power. It just amazes me how the left will give a pass to people who they support and attack people for the same thing they do not like. Look at Paula Deen, she said some slur some 30 years ago and its the end of the world, but someone uses a white slur and its no big deal even when a mans life is at stake. :confused:
Words have no power, people assume they do and get worked up.

Racism and biases exist sadly and will never be gone as long as people are different. I know it sucks but its true. The worst part about it is that people are forced to be classified based on race for things like school and work. Affirmative action and similar policies force minorities into positions based on race not merit. I am not trying to say any race is better but if someone is hiring for a job, they should select the best candidate regardless of race/religion. Who cares if they are black white yellow green purple or pink......

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I respectfully decline to participate in this discussion. I will so sit silently, with my weapon in hand,and watch my street for bad people...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: FirePowerMinis

·
Registered
179 Posts
They are both dipshits and both guilty. IMHO.
There's only 2 people who know what really happened that night and one isn't talking so we will never know the whole truth. One a little man with a gun that wanted to be a badass hero, the other a twirp kid that wanted to be a badass gangster. Both misguided dipshits, both guilty in what happened.
Now ones dead and the other soon will be because he will be found not guilty and another wanna be gangster will kill him as a gang initiation. In the meantime there will be riots and beatings and looting much like LA when the last white guy got found not guilty of beating a black man.
Am I racist? Absolutely not. I've got many black friends and my cousin is married to a black man. They all however are normal black people that don't blame the white man for everything they can think of. White people don't do dumbshit like riot and loot when a black man is found not guilty.
This whole situation is dumb and its going to get worse. Probably much worse.
Just my 2 pennies.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I am from the UK, so do not know about the case in question. I understand that the "N" word can be considered racist. I do not know why anyone would think "Creepy Ass Cracker" is racist - that makes no sense at all to me as it surely does not infer race, creed or colour in the expression. If I called a black, yellow, green, blue, white or orange person a creepy ass cracker, then I might be inferring sexual depravity or oddity rather than racist intent!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I am from the UK, so do not know about the case in question. I understand that the "N" word can be considered racist. I do not know why anyone would think "Creepy Ass Cracker" is racist - that makes no sense at all to me as it surely does not infer race, creed or colour in the expression. If I called a black, yellow, green, blue, white or orange person a creepy ass cracker, then I might be inferring sexual depravity or oddity rather than racist intent!

Jeff
White folks saying the n word to black folks, is like black folks calling white folks a cracker apparently.
I think cracker is a funny name but some people get all riled up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
White folks saying the n word to black folks, is like black folks calling white folks a cracker apparently.
I think cracker is a funny name but some people get all riled up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)
I think I am getting too old. A "cracker" used to be a pretty girl, as in "She's a Cracker! (lustful thoughts)".

Nowadays, I like a piece of cheese, a Cracker and a cup of tea.

Nowadays, I am just "Cream Crackered", which is cockney rhyming slang for "Knackered"

Jeff

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I respectfully decline to participate in this discussion. I will so sit silently, with my weapon in hand,and watch my street for bad people...
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Lol, judge a man by his actions

Jeff
Yea, the shit people say starting to become ridiculous.

"Stand your ground" is different than "Stalk and murder"
Speculation, we do not know what happened other than a scuffle and someone died.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Speculation, we do not know what happened other than a scuffle and someone died.

We DO know:
Z was told NOT to pursue by 911
Z was not an official Neighborhood Watchman
NW guidelines are strongly against firearms
NW guidelines are strongly against leaving your vehicle
NW guidelines are strongly against confronting any individual
Untrained vigilante, unmarked vehicle, no uniform or vest, dark and rainy evening.

Speculation: Z tried to be tough, got his fat ass beat, had to pull his pocket penis to avoid the ass-whipping he deserved.

As a former police officer, Z was so far out of the right, that the minimum he's guilty of is NegHom. But 12 in FL will let us all know ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
His actions sound pretty much in line with most rookie cops lately, so far of to the right. And cops pull their "pocket penis" all the time for the wrong reasons or for their power trip.

I don't mean to sound as if I hate cops, because I don't. I'm part owner of a gun shop and cops make up a big part of our customer base and a good number of them I consider friends. However, and they agree too, most cops are hot headed egotistic arrogant asses for the first year of their career. The difference between "Z" and those first year rookies.... A Badge.
I think as stated earlier they are both to blame and both guilty. Only 2 people know the truth of what really happend that night and one isn't talking so the rest of us will never know the truth.

The real test in this will be how the black populate will represent themselves after the not guilty verdict that is coming because this case is so weak it will not get a guilty vote. I'm guessing beligerant comments by uneducated black youth and riots, looting and violence against innocent white people much like LA because well, it's all whiteys fault and he's not even truly white.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts