• Own a Grom but would not be interested in a meet/ride

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Own a Grom and would be down for a meet/ride

Votes: 9 81.8%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd be down if it's with the next week or so, I can post it up on Hondagrom.net as well so we could possibly get more interest. I know there's a few other riders in the Inland Empire area.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I am in Az but would travel if the meet was happening on a Friday nite/sat day. I also have a house in Alhambra and three other buds who own Groms who might come as well if we have some decent notice??

·
Registered
282 Posts
Keep in mind SuperSunday2014 will be happening in LA sometime around april for the Ruckus scene and LOTS of us bought Groms as well so I expect an EPIC grom turnout for this years weekend.

·
Registered
995 Posts
As always make sure to take plenty of pictures, would love to see what this socal meet up turn out is like and how many grom's end up showing up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would be down to meet up, but I am in Irvine so I would have to travel a little bit. Keep this thread going and let's get a meet together

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya a few weeks headsup would help with work etc. Im down and wouldnt mind traveling a bit. I could just throw the Grom in my truck for the long haul. I guess Im out of the loop. Whats SuperSunday2014?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts