Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Very nice! I love your dual exhaust full system. I noticed that you removed all of your labels. Was it difficult? Which method did you use? Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice! I love your dual exhaust full system. I noticed that you removed all of your labels. Was it difficult? Which method did you use? Thanks.
The labels are just stickers, so you can easily peel them off. I brought the bike to the local car wash and had them do it. Cost me like $5 and i think they simply used a glass cleaner spray and a towel to remove it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thai125,
may i ask you what mirrors those are? are they koso ones? i like them and im thinking to put those on my msx

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sadly i have no idea.. i dont have the packaging and the mirrors have no brand on them. The glass on the mirror says 'V2' - hope that helps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks great! Anyone can remove labels easily: just use a heat gun to warm 'em up real good, and then they will peel right off. Use WD-40 to clean up any sticky residue.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
awesome. we are envious

what is the next mod?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
200CC bore kit if i get my hands on it and i'll try to find out about the cbr250 ecu.
I just want the maximum performance from the bike.. little suicide machine ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thai125,
may i ask you what mirrors those are? are they koso ones? i like them and im thinking to put those on my msx
Just spoke to the dealer - they are koso's. Cost 850 baht which is less then $30 :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts