Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had my alarm installer do a little something to my Grom today. Compustar Remote Start Alarm. With the amount of money some people are putting into these things, it might be wise to invest in something like this.

http://vid88.photobucket.com/albums/k165/D15b-EF/GromAlarmampStart_zps28202da2.mp4
Yeah, I already installed a Spy 5000m alarm on the wife's grom with starter, two-way paging, and a microwave sensor. Then I added a higher capacity Shorai battery to make sure the alarm can run for a long time. A GPS tracker is also a good idea, I'll be slapping on of those on soon enough.

I do my own installs so everything looks like stock under the body panels and there are no extra lengths of cable that are zip-tied and tucked away. No quick taps, everything is soldered, waterproof heatshrinked, and put away properly.>:D

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
i'll just keep the receipts for all the parts. my insurance covers accessories. and of course keep it in the garage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Warlord, I think its so cool that you have installed all of that high tech sounding security stuff on a little honda grom haha I love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts