·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: auger6890

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
so will that be your new avatar once you get one? that's a pretty sweet wheelie.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Seems like the perfect balance point...standing on the passenger pegs. Just wait until stunt groups like the Star Boyz get ahold of these Groms. Well...IF they really want Groms (may be too small for their tastes).

·
Registered
114 Posts
Put my deposit on the last bike for the first run at DFW honda this past weekend. I might have to order some plastics before it gets here... Red was the last one.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems like the perfect balance point...standing on the passenger pegs. Just wait until stunt groups like the Star Boyz get ahold of these Groms. Well...IF they really want Groms (may be too small for their tastes).
Scott and Kevin wouldn't rock one of these. Not gangster enough or gangstar enough lol. Scott is into shitboxcycles now. Cool

Reactions: zombie and Spyder

·
Registered
28 Posts
Put my deposit on the last bike for the first run at DFW honda this past weekend. I might have to order some plastics before it gets here... Red was the last one.
Just vinyl wrap it.. Im gonna talk to my sales guy and see when they are coming in. Id like a black one, but I still might wrap it for shits n grins. Its stupid simple and really cheap to do, it protects it too. We'll see I guess.. but anyways it beats payin for plastics for a brand new model bike.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Love the white with the red wheels looks like a good combination for colors. Just look st him doing the wheelie effortlessly....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Either the Grom got bigger or that kid is tiny! I'm 6 feet tall, I have a feeling I'll look like a gorilla on the thing...but I'm willing to take that chance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wonder how hard it was to get it up like that?

(That's what she said)

But seriously, I've never wheelied a bike but always figured higher hp would help...and the Grom isn't any sort of hp monster.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think lower horsepower help. The reason I say that the higher horsepower bikes like the r1 or gsxr1000 are very twitchy in first gear very very twitchy. Twitchy is dangerous on a wheelie. you can easily flip over backwards. Now on lower horsepower bikes you have a lot more movement of the throttle while in a wheelie without worrying about going over backwards. So on the Grom you can regulate the throttle much more easily

·
Registered
336 Posts
I think the white looks hot. I've got a black one on the way with plans of murdering it, but I may look into vinyl wrapping it with either white or chrome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts