Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend, tiller1k and I installed his full system yesterday on his grom.

It took us about 45 mins because we made a detailed how to video for the install.

One of us will post that soon...

in the meantime, enjoy a quick sound comparison!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AKwKZ1ZTMU]Honda Grom Stock Exhaust vs Yoshimura RS-9 Full Carbon - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know video might not do it justice, but after you get around to putting up the how-to video, do you mind posting a video of the Yoshi RS-9 system without the silencer/"DB-killer insert" in?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Haha boooooo loud and proud!
I hear ya. I like the noise, when its used properly. I have a neighbor up the street that just unnecessarily throttles so often, I understand why noise bills like we have are passed into law. It gives the more responsible riders a bad rep. :(

Sure you want to make others aware of your presence, but that's for safety reasons, not to upset an entire neighborhood...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I hear ya. I like the noise, when its used properly. I have a neighbor up the street that just unnecessarily throttles so often, I understand why noise bills like we have are passed into law. It gives the more responsible riders a bad rep. :(

Sure you want to make others aware of your presence, but that's for safety reasons, not to upset an entire neighborhood...
I loved firing up my 04 GTO when I had it. No cats, long tubes... Made 6am fun

·
Registered
282 Posts
Got my RS9 alu/ss full system on Monday!! Wonder if it sounds different than the full carbon? Also there is a little rubber GROMmet on carbon tip that looks like a baffle keeper????

·
Registered
396 Posts
Got my RS9 alu/ss full system on Monday!! Wonder if it sounds different than the full carbon? Also there is a little rubber GROMmet on carbon tip that looks like a baffle keeper????
Yeah, that sounds like the indent where the baffle should fit into (pretty forcefully once you take out the rubber pin). Baffle didn't come in the packaging?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts