Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
1,004 Posts
aiming to discard mine as soon as possible. they're pinched, goofy shape, and don't stick for anything

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aiming to discard mine as soon as possible. they're pinched, goofy shape, and don't stick for anything
I plan on running them til they are dust and then probably downgrade to a cheap whitewall for the looks of it. Not to concerned about the shape or stick. Ive ran it 55mph into peg dragging turns and never had a slip or issue.

· Premium Member
1,004 Posts
this weekend, I was getting slides, chatter, you name it. track is a bit different though

i'm actually going down in sizes, 100/90/12 and 120/80/12 rear.

· Registered
998 Posts
after reading this post I had to go to the post office to mail BrianS my spare new Grom cylinder and money to get the 170cc kit and I decided to lean the Grom over like I do my Hayabusa on the sweepers and it held it's line pretty darn good. Yep you know I will only do it on a very good warm sunny day.

By the way BikeBandit is back order on the Michelin Pure 140/70-12, I ordered two full sets front/back,one set for my silver Grom rims and my other Gold Grom rims coming sometime this week or next week from Tyga.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.