Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anybody out there has ran the Vee Rubbers to the wear mark and replaced them. If so how many miles did you get out of them?

Or if anyone has seen any info about it. Ive got 3,600 on my set and they are still in good shape.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
aiming to discard mine as soon as possible. they're pinched, goofy shape, and don't stick for anything

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aiming to discard mine as soon as possible. they're pinched, goofy shape, and don't stick for anything
I plan on running them til they are dust and then probably downgrade to a cheap whitewall for the looks of it. Not to concerned about the shape or stick. Ive ran it 55mph into peg dragging turns and never had a slip or issue.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
this weekend, I was getting slides, chatter, you name it. track is a bit different though

i'm actually going down in sizes, 100/90/12 and 120/80/12 rear.

·
Registered
998 Posts
after reading this post I had to go to the post office to mail BrianS my spare new Grom cylinder and money to get the 170cc kit and I decided to lean the Grom over like I do my Hayabusa on the sweepers and it held it's line pretty darn good. Yep you know I will only do it on a very good warm sunny day.

By the way BikeBandit is back order on the Michelin Pure 140/70-12, I ordered two full sets front/back,one set for my silver Grom rims and my other Gold Grom rims coming sometime this week or next week from Tyga.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts