1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Reactions: WildRider81

·
Registered
42 Posts
What are you talking about?? It's been sunny the last 4 months!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
ride everyday! sun or rain!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I try and not ride in the rain .. and I concur with sunshine all the time. Joe needs to move somewhere a little warmer given his passion for bikes. I hear Arizona is nice this time of year. :)

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Pouring down today - only ride in the rain when I HAVE to, not for pleasure.

Anyway got a load of photos done doing a couple of mods on the MSX which will be posted in the next hour or so.

Moved 8 tonnes of concrete paving slabs this morning so not really in the mood to do anything at the moment.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Lots of rain at the moment :(

Just going to clean up around the house today until the rain stops. Or else i'll be running around i the cage today.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I just got home from a little ride. I need to practice self control. The highway is only fun at 3 digit speeds.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Riding in the rain isn't too bad. Depends on how much rain I guess.

It sucks but I don't kill myself when I see rain. Sometimes when the girlfriend takes the car the bike is the only way to get out of the house!

·
Registered
10 Posts
With the right gear, riding in the rain can be a uniquely beautiful experience. On my Triumph Tiger, it is also amusing to break the rear wheel free in 2nd gear.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Joe you liar! I saw this post and was super excited about the weekend but got drenched on saturday. Way to go for a buzzkill. It was raining from morning to late afternoon.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lol you can't trust the weather forecast let alone someone on a forum hahaha. No offense Joe. ;)

I was out late friday night got tanked woke up at 6pm on saturday. Slept through the whole rain storm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts