Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone. Picking up my new Grom in about 6 hours which means I'll be spending all of my time until then looking at aftermarket goodies and trolling around.

:crash_smilie:

I wonder if they'll let me run it at a Chuckwalla trackday...lol.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice ! Where you at in SD? I just rode from Carlsbad to Mission Beach and back. Had tons of people tripping on the GROM. A photographer hopped out of a THRASHER Magazine van parked at Windansea and snapped a bunch of pics of the Grom.. LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
congrats! which dealership are you buying at? what are you paying, if you don't mind sharing?
Southbay Motorsports. About $4200 OTD. They originally wanted $4400 but were kind enough to knock off $200 after I told them their markup was too high. I still overpaid but whatever. Got my Grom now so I'll consider it an "expedite fee". :rolleyes:

Nice ! Where you at in SD? I just rode from Carlsbad to Mission Beach and back. Had tons of people tripping on the GROM. A photographer hopped out of a THRASHER Magazine van parked at Windansea and snapped a bunch of pics of the Grom.. LOL
Dude that's quite the ride! I'm down in the Eastlake area. I get funny looks riding around.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I topped that ride. I rode from Carlsbad to Imperial Beach and back! Over the Coronado Bay Bridge and all. Bike riding position is fine the rear shock SUCKS! It's in the trash with a Ohlins in it's place. Now how far can I go ?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts