Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think about it. The chance to win has generated soooop much traffic to the site and a bunch of buzz over Honda. Honda is winning more than anyone lol!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree but you can never go wrong with a chance at a no strings attached free bike :)
One would assume TTL are the winner's responsibility but just think about all the traffic. They say FREE and you check it out. Then you realize how neat this bike is and how awesome it is with all the cool marketing video... and then you realize that its been out as the MSX125 for some time and then.... and then.... ITS LIKE CRACK!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was amazed that almost every motorcycle message board I have ever signed up for sent a special email notice about the contest. Crazy!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was amazed that almost every motorcycle message board I have ever signed up for sent a special email notice about the contest. Crazy!
The amount of advertising they have to be raking in is making up for it

·
Registered
995 Posts
Yeah these guys marketed the giveaway like crazy and it's working for them. On the plus side we all had the chance to win a grom and have a great place to talk about our groms :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was only here for the free bike. No way in hell would I pay 3k for this pile.
Congrats to the winner.
If you thought this site was slow already, just wait.:D

·
Registered
998 Posts
I use to go to these HD"Harley Davidson events and they would always raffle off these nice custom choppers and the price was right for the raffle tickets then I found out later, it was not what it seem to be. Usually the winner ends up with some person you never heard off or is not at the event and the promoters will give that person a call later on.

Promotions and advertising comes in all forms, as for the GROM it self it is a neat mini-motorcycle as much as the yamaha YSR-50 was back in the early 1987 time frame and as much as when the Hayabusa came out in the 1999 time frame.

Each year the motorcycle companies comes out with a winner and for Honda the GROM seems to be a winner.

You meet the nicest people on a HONDA

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I use to go to these HD"Harley Davidson events and they would always raffle off these nice custom choppers and the price was right for the raffle tickets then I found out later, it was not what it seem to be. Usually the winner ends up with some person you never heard off or is not at the event and the promoters will give that person a call later on.

Promotions and advertising comes in all forms, as for the GROM it self it is a neat mini-motorcycle as much as the yamaha YSR-50 was back in the early 1987 time frame and as much as when the Hayabusa came out in the 1999 time frame.

Each year the motorcycle companies comes out with a winner and for Honda the GROM seems to be a winner.

You meet the nicest people on a HONDA
When riding or they're riding?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts