Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My night of GROMing the town went GREAT. Id have to say that once again it was BADASS. Met up with the big bikes and was accepted as a motorcycle (rather than a scooter) lol. Got to cruise around with them for the evening. :) The GROM does great through traffic and on the streets, 60MPH @ 100MPG, I am not complaining. Not to mention all of the attention that it gets. Just thought I would fill everyone in on the GROM Life. Also just a little insight, I am talking with Password JDM about using my Grom to mock up some toys :) . I own a Automotive shop here in Bakersfield, CA and they are willing to do it. I will keep everyone updated as I go.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I rode by a little bike cruise-in at Wild Wings, but didn't stop. In my experience, most people at cruise-ins are world-class haters. Then again, I come from a world of LS1 car operating assholes, who think that if your setup deviates at all from their ideal dream car, you must be of questionable intelligence and/or sexual orientation. Maybe next week I'll stop in and just say hi.

Congrats on all the Grommin' fun! I'm sure the wait was well worth it!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Acceptance granted. I am sure your having a blast right now with the new monkey. Must be nice to be riding around with the others. your grom must be getting a load of attention around your town. Congrats!

Pictures?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good move on getting involved with password JDM. I remember I bought a heat shield and bolts from them a while back still holding up great and looking nice and colorful. What ideas do you guys have for accessories?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Must be nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats man. Be sure to keep an eye on things and remember your first oil change is very important.

Keep us updated with the plans with password jdm. I would like to know what yuou guys come up with ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be taking some more pictures here soon. As for the oil change, Book says 500-600 miles or 1 month for the first change and valve check. I am sitting at 75 miles on it right now and am going to change it later today. This little bike hauls A$$ for a 125cc lol. As for Password JDM, I am awaiting response from them on their idea's. I will definitely keep everyone informed as I go. I will be posting updates of the build along with pictures on my Shop Facebook page too, feel free to stop in and check it out. www.facebook.com/Wheelaholics

·
Registered
134 Posts
60 mph thats great, so far I haven't been able to get past 53mph but I am a big dude. Everytime I ride it, I get the double takes, makes me grin everytime. Have fun and look forward to seeing your mods.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts