Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My night of GROMing the town went GREAT. Id have to say that once again it was BADASS. Met up with the big bikes and was accepted as a motorcycle (rather than a scooter) lol. Got to cruise around with them for the evening. :) The GROM does great through traffic and on the streets, 60MPH @ 100MPG, I am not complaining. Not to mention all of the attention that it gets. Just thought I would fill everyone in on the GROM Life. Also just a little insight, I am talking with Password JDM about using my Grom to mock up some toys :) . I own a Automotive shop here in Bakersfield, CA and they are willing to do it. I will keep everyone updated as I go.

· Registered
336 Posts
I rode by a little bike cruise-in at Wild Wings, but didn't stop. In my experience, most people at cruise-ins are world-class haters. Then again, I come from a world of LS1 car operating assholes, who think that if your setup deviates at all from their ideal dream car, you must be of questionable intelligence and/or sexual orientation. Maybe next week I'll stop in and just say hi.

Congrats on all the Grommin' fun! I'm sure the wait was well worth it!

· Premium Member
703 Posts
Acceptance granted. I am sure your having a blast right now with the new monkey. Must be nice to be riding around with the others. your grom must be getting a load of attention around your town. Congrats!

Pictures?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be taking some more pictures here soon. As for the oil change, Book says 500-600 miles or 1 month for the first change and valve check. I am sitting at 75 miles on it right now and am going to change it later today. This little bike hauls A$$ for a 125cc lol. As for Password JDM, I am awaiting response from them on their idea's. I will definitely keep everyone informed as I go. I will be posting updates of the build along with pictures on my Shop Facebook page too, feel free to stop in and check it out. www.facebook.com/Wheelaholics

· Registered
134 Posts
60 mph thats great, so far I haven't been able to get past 53mph but I am a big dude. Everytime I ride it, I get the double takes, makes me grin everytime. Have fun and look forward to seeing your mods.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.