Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
awesome work! I haven't gotten mine yet, but will be hitting it hard to catch up :p

·
Registered
998 Posts
congrats,

everyone should post their 1000 mile mark and sequential 1000, example 2000, 3000, 4000 and so on and lets see how good this engine is.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wow. how did you manage that? what is the 1000 mile report? how do you like it?

is your bottom broken yet?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow. how did you manage that? what is the 1000 mile report? how do you like it?

is your bottom broken yet?
My round trip to work is 80 miles and I have not drove a vehicle since I bought the grom. I also ride after work and on the weekends. I love the grom other than the seat. I have been riding for 35 years and have had over a 100 bikes and I would have to say this one makes my top 10 list. From day one my grom has been WOT or nothing and I have not had any issues. First oil change at 612 miles, added full yoshi pipe and air box mod. 60 to 62 mph on flat and 69 going down a hill.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
getting the most out of your GROM and the rest of the riding season :D

dedication!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm closing in fast on 1,500 miles and I'm still riding it like I stole it. Recently I've added a new routine to my reportoir... stoppies everytime I come to a stop.
saw your vid on people hatin the Grom... I get the same questions. Ive been made fun of for having a "gay lil bike". I have the Grom and a 929rr. Both serve a purpose. Both are a ton of fun.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm in as well! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Strange I get the opposite reaction

I get stopped all the time with people young and old digging the msx looks!!
Where you from mate? I'm in London, would love to get a few of us out on a ride. I love my msx, just hit 400 miles but only had it jus under 3 weeks, only down side is that seat but I'm gonna order a new one soon, I also have the Ducati 848 seat cowl but I need the tail tidy before I can fit it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts