Honda Grom Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
first fill up today
3.1L per 138km = 104.7mpg

NOTE
I ride full throttle all the time. all city riding. few hills. no highway.. only had a few minors stretches of 112km/h.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I filled up last night with 275 miles on the odometer. Fuel economy was 96.3mpg. I was damn surprised too! This was after some pretty hard riding and some twisty mountains and hills.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've twice done just over 140mpg but average anywhere from 105-120, our gallon is 4.5 litres which is less volume that your metric gallon, however it costs us around £7 for a gallon which is roughly $11!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Rode 30 miles with the last bar flashing. Just for reference. I didn't have any tanks on me so decided I should fill it up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I filled up yesterday with almost 2k on the clock and it took 1.177 gallons for 146.8 miles which come to 124.7MPH. It just seems to be getting better all the time. I now have a head coming I plan to port. Berwyn

·
Registered
5 Posts
UMA Pakistan

UMA Pakistan is a country wide service organization dedicated to providing efficient and competitively priced Shipping service.
UMA’s mission is to offer our Principals, Customer and all other interested parties with consistently high-level of services that exceeds their expectations and requirements.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts