Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I Said it
Since all the Demo's are blaming all the US problems we are having on George Bush, I think the storage of Honda Grom is also his fault.

Nope it is not the President now who have 8 yrs in to fix this country and our problems it's Bush's fault. Nope it is not the Honda USA managers in this country that created the shortage of Honda Grom it was Bush.

Bush will always get you in trouble.

OK everybody who had a good laugh or not, go back to what you were doing and buy your Demo buddies a beer or two. Just think of it as part of the Obama health care package.

don't ban me, its Aloha Friday

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
well I prefer made in America products too

But the GROM isn't made in America

I even made a thread a while back to see if people would rather have the GROM made in America and it seems like noone cares.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't think that America is known for having poor build quality. I don't think that is a good reason. Companies choose not to manufacture in the US because of costs, or because of where the bikes will eventually be shipped to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.