Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second ridiculous price I've seen for a used Grom in Hawaii:

2014 Honda Grom

The last one was on Oahu and was like $6000. I could have a new one shipped from National City, Ca. (very near San Diego) for about $600 to Hilo, Hawaii. Or, buy a new one from Kiser Motorcycles in Kona. Are new Groms hard to get? Are they selling every one they can get their hands on at dealers?

·
Registered
995 Posts
That's crazy, well I guess it never hurts to try to milk people if you really need it as some will pay up. I jsut wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
998 Posts
This is the second ridiculous price I've seen for a used Grom in Hawaii:

2014 Honda Grom

The last one was on Oahu and was like $6000. I could have a new one shipped from National City, Ca. (very near San Diego) for about $600 to Hilo, Hawaii. Or, buy a new one from Kiser Motorcycles in Kona. Are new Groms hard to get? Are they selling every one they can get their hands on at dealers?
Very hard to get in the islands esp Big Island best bet is to buy your Grom in Washington state, Oregon state and have it shipped to Hawaii.

I bought one in Jan 2014 for $3,980.00 and some change OTD and my second Grom is coming in March for the same price but I ordered 7 months in advance. One of my Groms will be shipped to Hilo Hawaii so I will have transportation when I go home on vacation. Can't beat the gas mileage esp on the Islands with the price of gas. Grom gets between 95-135mpg.

Good luck in getting yours. I would search the internet in those two states I mention for Honda dealers and and see how much they would sell you one including shipping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm from Washington State, Seattle/Tacoma area. What dealer did you get yours from? Did they take care of the shipping?

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I hope no one is paying $6000 for one.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
geez...

might as well buy one from another state and ship it back...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts