Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to turn the throttle body 180 on a grom yet? Just wondering if its possible so that i can put the air cleaner on that side?
Lots more room over there,plus I think it would be cool,could do a air ram type set up with it over there,looks to be plenty of throttle cable with no issues. Thoughts??

Also has anyone removed the evap crap off the grom? if the evap sensor solinoid is disconnected will it trigger a check eng light? Throw any codes?
I like simple and less crap the better.Also firm believer in getting rid of fat.So far ive taken alot of fat off this bike and this would help add to it..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok,,cool,,,thanks for the info..54 bucks is not bad.But just from looking at the tb,,sure looks like you could flip it 180 with out the adapter. maybe thats too much rotation for filter to fit nicely behind plastic?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've been looking at the evap stuff also. like you I like simple and if it does not need to be there less weight is always good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been looking at the evap stuff also. like you I like simple and if it does not need to be there less weight is always good.
if im not mistaken its only two wires.Did not look that close.two wires says to me its a simple solenoid that opens and closes,,not a sensor so should be good to pull it. thought I'd ask before I pull it this weekend.:rolleyes:

crazy the amount of crap and how much weight ive taken off just in the last day or so.between fender and lights,airbox and such next this..its got to be getting up there.I'm going to weigh it all come sunday when its all off:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts