Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got fed up with the veerubber bs that groms come with (wonky shape, crap grip, sketch city...) and got some bridgestone BT-601 SS 100/90-12 front 120/80-12 rear. the profile is much better and the grip is PHENOMENAL. well worth the $280 for the set. yes they are narrower, but they're shaped like normal tires and not bulbous scooter tires. They're also not pinched on the little wheels. Traction has improved drastically

·
Registered
186 Posts
so i got fed up with the veerubber bs that groms come with (wonky shape, crap grip, sketch city...) and got some bridgestone BT-601 SS 100/90-12 front 120/80-12 rear. the profile is much better and the grip is PHENOMENAL. well worth the $280 for the set. yes they are narrower, but they're shaped like normal tires and not bulbous scooter tires. They're also not pinched on the little wheels. Traction has improved drastically
$280 for a set of tires on a Grom??? damn i get sets of bt003 for my sportbike for that price. All power to ya tho.. hope they are a blast for that price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts