Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Screw everything about that article. What does it matter what a "hipster" rides? If it brings someone else into riding, then the point is moot.

I'm sorry, but if a hipster wants to ride, then let a hipster ride. I know quite a few legitimately cool "hipsters," that are genuinely interested in riding. And they're probably a good percentage of the future of riding.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
That article was meh. Hipsters gonna ride whatever they want, and who cares how the Grom rates on any list if you enjoy riding it, right?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not saying I am hipster or not I really have no idea, but who gives a crap. All of those bikes are pretty cool (maybe not to everyone) and I have had quite a few of them, not because they are "Hip" but because I could afford it and just being on two wheels motorized or not brings me absolute joy. And if it's good enough for Steve McQueen, well then it's good enough for me

·
Registered
336 Posts
I tend to lean away from the "hipster" crowd, but you can't just hate their stereotypical demographic. Sure, some of them are arrogant, intrusive, and ironically ignorant, but that's the same as saying "********" are stupid. I've seen some beer-loving slack jawed yokels, so to speak, accomplish some pretty crazy things, and know exactly what they were doing.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am what George Jones would have called a "high tech *******" and proud of it. Hell I am even college edumacated, durgree an all :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts