Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a little late to post up here but was curious if anyone else would be interested in joining this Sunday for the kids?

Starts in Merritt island I believe at the mall and ends in Melbourne. The toy runs for kids that won't have much of a Christmas and we rode with a unwrapped toy from the island to Melbourne and drop a toy off for a child. If anyone is going maybe we could meet up and ride as a little group.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
998 Posts
I've done toy runs for toys for tots. Lots of fun and you are giving to the less fortunate kids.

I was once poor in Hawaii and grew up on food stamps and Federal assistance but now I'm a self made $$$$$$$. I give as much to the poor via the Salvation Army. Growing up in Hilo Hawaii we were so poor that we went to the Salvation Army to get our Christmas Presents on xmas day. I never forget that and I give as much to the Salvation army more than I would to the RED Cross.

If you have the money and time do give what you can.

ride safe all on your charity rides.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've done toy runs for toys for tots. Lots of fun and you are giving to the less fortunate kids.

I was once poor in Hawaii and grew up on food stamps and Federal assistance but now I'm a self made $$$$$$$. I give as much to the poor via the Salvation Army. Growing up in Hilo Hawaii we were so poor that we went to the Salvation Army to get our Christmas Presents on xmas day. I never forget that and I give as much to the Salvation army more than I would to the RED Cross.

If you have the money and time do give what you can.

ride safe all on your charity rides.
That's awesome to hear that and cool as hell that you give back knowing how it is living like that and have money now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts