Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girlfriend showed me a link of this, looks like a trippy mod. Anyone know where to get diff colored glow in the dark stickers or Lumi bright paint?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x_kf7Zo3Yo"]TRON wheels on ZX6R[/ame]

Digging the song too. I wanna riddddeeee my MOOooter Cycle!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
little bit too much for me. looks cool in video though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm sure you could find a shop to do a high end job of this with LED lights or something. The TRON look is super cool for bikes though.

More power to you if you can find a way to do it with some tape or paint. i would just be afraid that it looks bad when it isn't night time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually work for the company that has this product patented. It's a light reactive wheel tape that is charged as the wheel moves past hidden UV LED pods mounted on the bike. You can check out the product at Lunasee | Active Side Lighting or on facebook page www.facebook.com/golunasee And that's actually my bike on the facebook banner. :p I also went ahead and took it a bit further, and installed it on the chain too. I'll definitely be getting it for my grom and will post up a thread with how it looks. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
i used reflective rim tape for mine. but the light in the video is a lunasee product for sure. I don't want to do too much wiring or anything on my grom so I am going to use the reflective tape and add accent lights. just need to figure out how to do the wiring -_-"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts