Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to put your GROM up against some other GROMs??!? Lets find out who can ride theirs the quickest, in the 4th Annual Twist-N-Gone Drag Race at the Brown County Dragway in Beanblossom, IN!

October 11-12!!!

As always there is of course the racing happening, but also an awesome ride through the area the night/day before, as well as LIVE MUSIC, partying, and camping!!! This is a great way to get out, meet some other GROM & Scooter riders, and have FUN!

This year there will be a GROM-only class, sponsored by ComposiMo!

There will be two sub-classes, Stock and Modified... Stock basically you can do whatever to the bike, but no engine internals or power adders can be run... in the Modified class, it is basically anything-goes, but the bike must retain the GROM appearance, and of course in either case, it has to actually be a GROM (no pit bikes with GROM bodywork, etc).

So GET YOUR GROM ON!!!! Come on out, hang out with us, meet new friends, and also check out the ComposiMo MSX125! I'll be there, and will be (slowly ;) ) racing it in the Stock class!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Wish I was closer! I wonder how many groms will be there in total that day.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
that is long away but i'll stay subscribed for the photos and videos :D

at least by then everyone should have their groms.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This looks like a blast. Too bad its in Indiana. Not there is anything wrong with Indiana, but it is a bit out of the way of most major cities. I hope that we get to see some pictures of the event afterwards, maybe even a video of a Grom race.

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Last chance BUMP! OCTOBER 11-12

Wanna come out and have a good ride, great racing, and party with a LIVE BAND all night???!? Get your Grom on at the Twist-N-Gone! Registration ENDS TODAY!!! I'll be there with the White ComposiMo DraGROM! Bring yours out to!!! ;) See ya on the starting line!

Twist and Gone!

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ATTENTION!!! Keep an eye out on the FaceBook page, but ComposiMo Fabrication is GIVING AWAY a race entry... a $70 VALUE!!!

All you have to do, is write a little essay... haha! Just write up a short story telling us why you want to race at the TnG! Please only enter if you can seriously/actually make it to race on Saturday the 12th! We want this entry to go to someone who WILL use it, and can't otherwise pay the $70 entry!!! THANKS!!! You can put your entry here as well :)

https://www.facebook.com/TwistandGone

·
Registered
995 Posts
ATTENTION!!! Keep an eye out on the FaceBook page, but ComposiMo Fabrication is GIVING AWAY a race entry... a $70 VALUE!!!

All you have to do, is write a little essay... haha! Just write up a short story telling us why you want to race at the TnG! Please only enter if you can seriously/actually make it to race on Saturday the 12th! We want this entry to go to someone who WILL use it, and can't otherwise pay the $70 entry!!! THANKS!!! You can put your entry here as well :)

https://www.facebook.com/TwistandGone
Sweet! Great opportunity for someone to put their Grom to the test. Hopefully it goes to someone that will really love it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.