Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I bought a Honda GROM last February. I have almost 800 miles on it and I am begging for just a little more top end. Right out of the gate I purchased a full system Two Brothers exhaust, it helped a bit. I am curious if anyone has purchased the Two Brothers 143 big bore with Juice Box fuel controller combo. If so, how noticeable was the change?

I've been researching the Power Commander V, and after talking to the sales rep, it doesn't sound like that'll give it anymore performance enhancement i'd be looking for. He made it sound like it'll "run better" in the mid range to top speeds.

Any comments/info regarding the topic will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hey everyone,

I bought a Honda GROM last February. I have almost 800 miles on it and I am begging for just a little more top end. Right out of the gate I purchased a full system Two Brothers exhaust, it helped a bit. I am curious if anyone has purchased the Two Brothers 143 big bore with Juice Box fuel controller combo. If so, how noticeable was the change?

I've been researching the Power Commander V, and after talking to the sales rep, it doesn't sound like that'll give it anymore performance enhancement i'd be looking for. He made it sound like it'll "run better" in the mid range to top speeds.

Any comments/info regarding the topic will be much appreciated.
there are sales person and there are arm chair foot ball player. The test is the people that really repair/fix/race motorcycles and can tell you what works and what don't.

Variables on any race vehicle, the driver and his/her weight, the engine with or with out mods, the tires, the gearing, the temperature/humidity.

Lots of testers/developers here that can give you the real facts. Read on and you might pick up some good information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts