[URL="tel:800%20211%202767%20ext%20119"]800 211 2767 ext 119[/URL][/QUOTE]

I emailed Two Brothers and got a return email with a MSRP

Aluminum Black Series MSRP 459.98
Carbon Fiber Black Series MSRP 559.98
Regards,
Robert
Two Brothers Racing
800 211 2767 ext 119
I emailed Two Brothers and got a return email with a MSRP price and a potential group buy list. Who would be interested? :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Slip on or full exhaust? Personally the only TB exhaust I would even think about would be the Black Series muffler.

Slip on or full exhaust? Personally the only TB exhaust I would even think about would be the Black Series muffler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad they're getting it going, but that's too pricey for me.

-THE DON

Glad they're getting it going, but that's too pricey for me.

-THE DON

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for getting info on the exhaust, i'll look into getting it but as stated above it is a bit high in price.

thanks for getting info on the exhaust, i'll look into getting it but as stated above it is a bit high in price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep in mind guys this is MSRP.. Nothing in the accessory world sells for MSPR.. The MSRP of the Yoshimura slip on for a 250R is $550, you can but them all day long for $400 online...

Keep in mind guys this is MSRP.. Nothing in the accessory world sells for MSPR.. The MSRP of the Yoshimura slip on for a 250R is $550, you can but them all day long for $400 online...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking to go full exhaust, I guess I will have to wait :(

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

I'm looking to go full exhaust, I guess I will have to wait :(

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm keen to get one as long as they include a face plate at the base of the pipe to clean up the finish and hide the exhaust sleeve like the Yoshi pipes have.

I'm keen to get one as long as they include a face plate at the base of the pipe to clean up the finish and hide the exhaust sleeve like the Yoshi pipes have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too much money.

I'd spend $125 on a slip-on or $600 on a full system, these prices are high.

Too much money.

I'd spend $125 on a slip-on or $600 on a full system, these prices are high.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[QUOTE="Marioalex24, post: 758"]Sounds good, but how's the sound?[/quote]

Two Brothers cans are usually pretty loud and unrefined. If I were using terminology from cruiser exhausts, I'd call them "blatty".

Sounds good, but how's the sound?
Two Brothers cans are usually pretty loud and unrefined. If I were using terminology from cruiser exhausts, I'd call them "blatty".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They mentioned to me in a email that dyno videos and exhaust clips are coming soon. This is a preorder so it's for those who want it first. If you want it first! MSRP is your only way. :)

They mentioned to me in a email that dyno videos and exhaust clips are coming soon. This is a preorder so it's for those who want it first. If you want it first! MSRP is your only way. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry for some reason cant figure out how to embed it... but sounds great!!! :)

sorry for some reason cant figure out how to embed it... but sounds great!!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a lousy sound clip! Come on TBR you can do better...

What a lousy sound clip! Come on TBR you can do better...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thinking about getting the regular system and making it black myself. No I don't mean adding lots of chrome and using bad grammar, I mean painting the bolts and stuff myself and saving $100

Thinking about getting the regular system and making it black myself. No I don't mean adding lots of chrome and using bad grammar, I mean painting the bolts and stuff myself and saving $100

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.