Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guess who showed up at my house riding his Grom over the hill from Freedom Ca, Ven0m0uS, he came by to pick up the Grom tool kit I sold him and we chatted about Groms and parts and stuff. Nice meeting you and have a very safe trip to the event down in Southern Calif coming up.

Ride Safe
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

Looks like the Grom tool kit will fit fine under the Grom seat
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome! Love to see both colors of the grom together. Do you guys have any plans to do mods or what?
Ven0m0uS came by to buy one of my spare Grom tool kit that I ordered from Tyga. Since Ven0m0uS is going to the SS event down in southern Calif and he is riding from Freedom/Santa Cruz to Southern Calif on his Grom he needed a tool kit and I was selling one for the same price as Tyga sells them. I ordered a second set of Gold Rims for my second Grom so I decided to add a tool kit and Red rear plastics to my shipping since it was the same shipping price UPS. This way it would save someone in Northern Calif a shipping cost Fee if they ordered these items alone from Thailand because I think the smallest items sent via Tyga is about $15 shipping slow mail or UPS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.