Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I took the grom out ran it through the gears got to 50 and it kinda cutout for just 1 second kinda like when you hit the rev limiter on my 600rr cbr. and then went back to normal. Only seems to do this at higher speeds 40+ did it once or twice today also...anyone else have this happen?

·
Registered
186 Posts
So last night I took the grom out ran it through the gears got to 50 and it kinda cutout for just 1 second kinda like when you hit the rev limiter on my 600rr cbr. and then went back to normal. Only seems to do this at higher speeds 40+ did it once or twice today also...anyone else have this happen?
mine had a similiar issue for about the first 1000 miles. Only in 3rd gear. Im at about 3700 miles now. Hasnt done it since and only did it maybe 10 times in the first 1000 miles.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mine had a similiar issue for about the first 1000 miles. Only in 3rd gear. Im at about 3700 miles now. Hasnt done it since and only did it maybe 10 times in the first 1000 miles.

Alright I guess il just see if it stops if not il just ask when I pick up my plates thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts