Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnVaR-WbPBs]TEST | HONDA MSX 125.. Il a tout d'une grande, même un peu plus - YouTube[/ame]

Don't know if this one has been posted yet or not and I think it's in French but shows some nice angles of the bike and some riding. ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the same reason I enjoyed it! Some of the front profiles with the rider make this bike look even better!

Wish I knew his height, I'm 5'11", 195lbs. I'm thinking this may fit me nicely. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, and forgot to mention...I also like his helmet. Anyone know what model that is?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
great footage. no idea what they are talking about though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Oh, and forgot to mention...I also like his helmet. Anyone know what model that is?
you can find the helmet and vid in the helmet topic ( its the shark raw). but it abbit hidden so no problem at all posting it! lovely vid!

·
Registered
14 Posts
They had sub-titles. It would be a great city bike. It seems to have great suspension and it would be easy to zip around cheaply and park anywhere.

·
Registered
128 Posts
There are several Grom Drift videos from Honda. Nick somebody, the guy who does the trick riding has a bio and it says he is 6 ft. tall. He looks a little tall for the bike, but since the seat is high relative to the size of the bike so almost everyone is going to look tall in the saddle.

·
Registered
51 Posts
that firstly served to remind me how much my french has deteriorated

secondly, down stairs and jumping curbs! i'm going to try that

when does it come out again? (rhetorical)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts