Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost got my blue Grom done until I ran into a little trouble with the blue boomerang and using your 2014 stock grom blinkers, it will not work since the mold was changed just a little for 2015 USA models or 2014 Thailand models. You either have to go with a after market blinker setup or order the Thailand/UK version to make it look OEM.

I was bummed when I seen the difference, the blue did match my color scheme. I had to put back the 2014 USA boomerang and I will just get another USA boomerang set and paint it blue.

Only thing left is the Gold rims, brake calipers.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.