Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had a Grom right now and had plenty of money to spend on modifications I would probably do some of the following, mine would be mostly little cosmetic changes but nothing major.

So I'd have a Red Grom and add:

-Tucked in rear light bracket with plate and ditch the long plastic tail.

-A single yoshimura style pipe, either upswept like the stock or maybe one down low in line with the motor. Mostly for a sweet sound and small hp gain.

-Skid plate? Black with holes.

-Different handlebars, maybe slightly taller, but not too tall and mess up the aesthetics of the design.

-A new gel seat maybe as I've read that the stock seat gets uncomfortable after awhile.

-Some dual sport style tires.

-Get rid of the mirrors for one bar end mirror, left side.

-Maybe a low key rear rack just to strap a thing or two if needed.

Those are just some of my immediate ideas so far. I'd like a real clean and low profile kind of look. Probably no stickers to start out, well, maybe I'd fit a small HondaGrom.com sticker somewhere on there.

What about you guys and gals?

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
pull off everything "street" related
safety wire everything
see if i can get frame/fork/swingarm/barend sliders
set up catchcan for all overflow hoses
same bridgestone tires i have on the nsr

GO RACING :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Already have new tires, tail tidy and mirrors and ordered my exhaust last week. Probably won't do anything else this year, just ride.

·
Registered
218 Posts
1 x Clutch Cover, (Carbon), MSX125
1 x Front Fender, (Carbon) Stock Shape, MSX125
1 x Tank Cover, (Carbon) Stock Shape, MSX125
1 x Side Covers, Pair (Carbon), MSX125
1 x Unit Comp, Headlight
1 x Handlebar Clamp, MSX125 Grom, Black

Thats my cart so far on Tyga, im not sure what exhaust ill be going with yet and wont know what bars until i actually sit on the bike.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How about a Monster energy sticker. Those add 25 hp

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yoshi full exhaust, belly pan, fender eliminator, 12 bar, crash cage, fork/swingarm sliders... I'll probably come up with some vinyl kit to slap on there as well as some powdercoated goodies as well. I'm contemplating rearsets as I like a solid peg, but who knows? It all depends on the budget.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
the wallets are already cringing in fear.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts