Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've noticed some have been ordering parts for their GROM already. Post up what you bought or ordered.

If it's not for the GROM post it anyways!

If it's not even for a motorcycle.. Well post it anyways... :D

Reactions: HomeGrom

·
Registered
327 Posts
I ordered from Tyga yesterday:

Flyscreen
Tank Grills. (Plastic)
Axle Crash bungs
Rear Rack

I have the tail tidy at home too.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
got a bunch of rebuild parts for the ktm65 (bearings, gaskets, seals, etc.)
getting closer to engine build time... (a bit worried about that one since i've never done it before...)

also got a shifter for the crf100 (buddy broke it racing a 4hr enduro saturday)

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I ordered from Tyga yesterday:

Flyscreen
Tank Grills. (Plastic)
Axle Crash bungs
Rear Rack

I have the tail tidy at home too.
wow tony your ready with all of that, your just missing the grom itself.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I ordered all the white plastics and decal set from Tyga. I'm not a huge fan of black bikes, and I already have 4 red ones. I'll probably get one of the sets painted. I'm thinking Candy Topaz Orange, or the silver that came on the Elisinores.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Today I ordered the belly pan from Kingkongsoap. I thought about ordering the mini wind-shield thing also, but I thought it might delay delivery of the pan. IMHO, the belly pan is my number one mod, in that it will hide the skinny little exhaust header. Tail section is second. ComposiMo vs Yosh. ??? John's is tighter. Cheaper by far. But we are not yet positive that the stock blinkers will fit. I was considering aftermarket micros, until I read this month's issue of Cycle World about visibility. And what about the rear side red reflectors? I do not believe they were even considered be either. Important, IMO. I still have time on these domestic products.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm looking at that belly pan too. I just wish shipping didn't take so long. I gladly pay Tyga the extra for UPS shipping. In my hands in 3 days. Worth it to me.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.