Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned it will EASILY fit through a standard door

(I brought into living room to wipe down and polish up while watching TV)

·
Registered
998 Posts
yep same thing when I had my 1987 YSR-50 when I lived in Sunnyvale Calif at my first apartment. Great place to keep an eye on your motorcycle.

·
Registered
995 Posts
thats good news for people who would want to keep their grom indoors and not just in a garage.

how much room did you have on each side of the grom as your took it through the door opening?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where are you storing a motorcycle indoors? While I think the Grom looks nice, I think its place is in the garage.

Great for people who don't have a garage though, or if you are visiting somewhere and want to keep the Grom safe.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I learned it will EASILY fit through a standard door

(I brought into living room to wipe down and polish up while watching TV)
Love it. It must be a good feeling to be in the comfort of your own home while performing those tasks. I would of cracked a cold one just to be in a more relaxed move. I am sure you enjoyed it though ;)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Where are you storing a motorcycle indoors? While I think the Grom looks nice, I think its place is in the garage.

Great for people who don't have a garage though, or if you are visiting somewhere and want to keep the Grom safe.
I have friends who keep multiple motorcycles in their bedroom.

UPSTAIRS.

:confused:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have friends who keep multiple motorcycles in their bedroom.

UPSTAIRS.

:confused:
Ive always wanted to keep my cars inside but alas no room, unless you're this guy...

BTW how heavy is the GROM, now that you've given me the idea I might give it a try in the bedroom LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ive always wanted to keep my cars inside but alas no room, unless you're this guy...

BTW how heavy is the GROM, now that you've given me the idea I might give it a try in the bedroom LOL
thats basically how my grom will be in my living room :D

I might even get some red carpet for it to sit on

·
Registered
248 Posts
I let my nephew ride my Grom which I have owned for 9 days. I learned how awesome it sounds going down the street. It reinforced my belief that it is just terribly too quiet with the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I let my nephew ride my Grom which I have owned for 9 days. I learned how awesome it sounds going down the street. It reinforced my belief that it is just terribly too quiet with the stock exhaust.
I'm keeping my GROM pipes stock, I might pick up a second stock pipe if I see one sold on ebay and mess around taking the can apart just to drill some holes in the baffles to see if it does make a difference in the noise/sound quality of the GROM.

Keeping it stock so my neighbors don't get mad at me in the morning, I already have two Harleys with loud pipes and I know my neighbors are mad everytime I start my Harleys up to go to the gym or where ever.

Hey ride safe and enjoy your GROM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts