Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is what I first thought when I heard of its introduction. Hell my last Honda was a Nighthawk S and through the years i have always been interested if anything when Honda puts on their thinking cap and develops something ouside the box. I guess they did it again with this GROM. Very cool indeed, and i began wondering what i would do to alter its appearance to personalise it my way! :D
I cannot keep my hands off my bikes and have always had the desire to change it fom what others have. Stock sucks and chopping is cool and bolt-on accessories suck too IMHO.
Swankster

·
Registered
995 Posts
"What the hell is a GROM" is exactly what I said when I first heard about it, and now, I can't get enough of it! Need to get my own after looking at them so much on this forum and what people have been doing to them in Thailand.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love the thought of owning one as well, This is the only size I can smuggle into the elevator of my apartment building to park her in the living room of my 3rd floor apartment! No garage and no spaces available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts