Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us who had bad weather today, rain etc, what weather apps do you use?

I'm using tempest weather (full radar map) to figure out accurate weather.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can make the difference between being washed out or enjoying your ride, that's for sure!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Radarus.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not an app. I just have a bookmark link on my phone that reloads Google's results for the weeks forecast. Does a pretty good job. Never paid attention to where they get their info from though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
yahoo weather is actually awesome!! and free... and I never thought I would say that about a Yahoo product

Reactions: Bronie

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yahoo weather is great. The design is beautiful with pictures of the cty ou are looking up. It has info on precipitation, temperature, wind, 10 day forecast, map of the surrounding area. I love it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I use the yahoo weather app. It serves as a homescreen widget on my phone anyways. It was always there but now i am using every function possible to see it by the hour. all the other ones have to much crap coming with it like the ads.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've been using Yahoo! weather since my friend recommended it to me. It is great! The new apple weather app copies it pretty directly actually so other companies are taking notice as well. It's great for figuring out exactly what the weather is going to be before you leave for work, go out on your Grom, plan a day to the beach. You know that type of stuff. I even just like to look at the pictures sometimes.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've got a Nokia Lumia 920. I could use Weather Underground, and for a while I did. It's ridiculously informative. But The Weather Channel's app is just as informative, a damn sight cleaner, and easier to use.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been using Yahoo! weather since my friend recommended it to me. It is great! The new apple weather app copies it pretty directly actually so other companies are taking notice as well. It's great for figuring out exactly what the weather is going to be before you leave for work, go out on your Grom, plan a day to the beach. You know that type of stuff. I even just like to look at the pictures sometimes.
Just tried yahoo weather.. Holy crap awesome.. Far better.. And the sunrise sunset is useful!

·
Registered
995 Posts
i use the weather network, can't beat getting to see what weather will be like every hour, very detailed info to be had their

1 - 14 of 14 Posts