Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you going to add an accent color to your bike and if so what color?

In the past everything I have owned was a black bike and I added red accents, or a red bike and I added black accents...

This is my first white bike and I am really unsure what

Are you going to add an accent color to your bike and if so what color?

In the past everything I have owned was a black bike and I added red accents, or a red bike and I added black accents...

This is my first white bike and I am really unsure what to do.. I have looked up ideas online and I have seen it all.. red, yellow, green, orange.. Seems like anything goes good with white???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was thinking about white accents to divide the green and black but at the same time retain a OEM look. also just about anything goes well with white.

i bet other colors would look good, but it would involve some good planning and placement just to

I was thinking about white accents to divide the green and black but at the same time retain a OEM look. also just about anything goes well with white.

i bet other colors would look good, but it would involve some good planning and placement just to look good in my opinion

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am really thinking about CF as well, but it would have to be REAL CF not the fake stuff. I was just thinking yesterday that a CF front fender might look really good on the white..

I am really thinking about CF as well, but it would have to be REAL CF not the fake stuff. I was just thinking yesterday that a CF front fender might look really good on the white..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking of going with the shaddow chrome/gunmetal grey colour of the peg brackets.

I'm thinking of going with the shaddow chrome/gunmetal grey colour of the peg brackets.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking of the same color when I first bogught the bike, it looks like most aftermarket companies call that color "titanium".

I was thinking of the same color when I first bogught the bike, it looks like most aftermarket companies call that color "titanium".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like white, but it looks kind of plain. What does everyone think of this idea?

I like the "factory look" so as soon the 2013 parts are available I was entertaining the idea of ordering the black carbon fiber stripe that comes on the special editi

I like white, but it looks kind of plain. What does everyone think of this idea?

I like the "factory look" so as soon the 2013 parts are available I was entertaining the idea of ordering the black carbon fiber stripe that comes on the special edition green 125. The black carbon fiber print and white pinstripe inside the black stripe might look good on a white 125.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts