Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's available in red and black now, how often does Honda change their colors? I coulda sworn I saw a yellow one somewhere, but on the Honda website it's only showing black and red.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I might be a year or two depending on sales. If you want, just pick up one and have decals/paint/plastidip and you can have it in any custom color of your choice!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think it would be easier, less expensive, and likely better results, to simply import yellow or white body panels from Europe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I plastidipped my sv650. With 7 coats it has lasted over a year without peeling.
7 coats took 3 cans, so roughly 20 bucks for a year is good to me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure it importing body panels would be cheap; i had a honda elite scooter that allstate totalled after getting hit by a Lowe's truck because the body panels were $1100 and the scooter was only $1700 new. not sure how much the panels would be and shipping; i could always just go buy black, grey and white spray paint and urban camoflauge it like i did the scooter (which ran fine til i sold it 2 years later)

·
Registered
54 Posts
you can get the full white set from Tyga Performance and the Grom/Msx has some of the cheapest plastics I've ever seen on a street bike. I think you get a full set for around 300 or less

·
Registered
998 Posts
So it's available in red and black now, how often does Honda change their colors? I coulda sworn I saw a yellow one somewhere, but on the Honda website it's only showing black and red.
Just order the Panels and fenders and other plastic overseas or have the Honda dealer or Honda approved parts dealer order the plastic for you.

that is what I'm going to do

I like Yellow also but I'm going to mix match Yellow with Black and with the white.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just order the Panels and fenders and other plastic overseas or have the Honda dealer or Honda approved parts dealer order the plastic for you.

that is what I'm going to do

I like Yellow also but I'm going to mix match Yellow with Black and with the white.
Black white and yellow is going to look awesome

·
Registered
197 Posts
We all want white. Why, oh why, didn't Honda see that?

Of course, I don't think they're gonna have a problem selling out red and black.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts