Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Grom is a little bike that packs a punch, but because its so small you can't really ride it everywhere. Where are you planning on riding your Grom? The best place I can think of to ride it is at a dirt track, or on a race course. I don't think I'd want to take the bike out on a a busy road, and I also don't want to ride it long distances.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I actually want it to replace the wife's 150cc Chinese scooter, so it'll be less embarrassing to take it for a test ride!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Trips to the store, Starbucks run, post office run, down to the In and Out for a Double Double. :D
what is a double double?

double cheeseburger?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm pretty sure I can take the "long" way to work on this thing. It'll be fun trying to map places I usually go on the big bike without using highway. They do mini moto races at the cart track where I usually do track days so that's a plan as well. It'll also be fun trying to pick up chicks down the shore with it. LOL. "Hey baby, want a ride on my hog?"

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what is a double double?

double cheeseburger?
A double double is a Canadian term for a coffee from Tim Hortons. It refers to two cream and two sugar in your coffee. I'd definitely ride my Grom to Tim Hortons for a double double.

·
Registered
71 Posts
back and forth to work.. however this may take longer.. as i can cut off on a side road that has MORE curves.. muhahaha.. but usually it will be my main ride for the Blue Ridge Parkway.. i can see myself starting out early saturday morning and going as far as I can before noon.. find someplace to eat.. and then head back home.. oh i can't wait.. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Definitely for my 10 mile commute to work. I could include freeway in that trip, which I'll try of course even though it's illegal. And track days / mini roadracing on kart tracks. And coffee runs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anywhere I can

I am retired, just about to buy a scooter since I sold both my street and dirt bike and, I saw article about Grom in Cycle. Decided hold on to my money and buy it in August.
I will ride to grocery store, hardware store anywhere in my little town. I live on a large hill with lots of off road trails so I will take it on the trails. Best of all, I will simply have lots of fun

1 - 20 of 51 Posts