Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am about to buy an MSX125 but I am wondering where you put your chain/lock when you ride it? you always have back pack and put your stuff in it?

thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
thats the scary things about these, if someone really wants your grom they can easily lift it up and walk away, even throw it into a truck within seconds and be gone
For the ride I did over the weekend, I got a hotel room nearby because I didn't want to have to leave my house before 6am to make it there on time.

I was about to go to sleep (11:30pm) when I look out my window and see someone by my Grom. I watched for about 10 minutes as he paced around it. Even took some video on my phone. I was freaking out that a truck was going to pull up and my Grom was going. I finally saw him walk to the hotel and come in a door that needed room key access.

It was a long time for him to be in the same place. Unless I had a disc lock with an audible alarm it could have been gone in under a minute.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure if you guys have seen this product or not, but i am toying with the idea of buying a couple of these, and hiding them on the bike in random spots. Should be similar to a poor mans low jack. =)

Tile

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Where did you get that luggage rack from? I like how you were able to keep the stock rear fender/whale tail
It's the H2C Honda rack. It can be ordered from a few places, mainly Tyga Performance in Thailand, BikerBitz in the UK, or possibly from HardRacing here in the US. HardRacing ordered a few from Tyga when they did a stock order and might have one or two left.

I have the same rack and got mine from HardRacing, much faster than waiting to get it from Thailand.

The rack also works well with the ComposiMo TidyTail that I have on my Grom.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.