Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did. Not a single mod. I am planning on keeping it stock.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
even the boat anchor (rear fender)?
i'm keeping the engine stock for now in case of spec class racing next season.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I figure sooner or later they are going to come up with a larger displacement GROM so I want to keep it stock for trade in purposes. However trying to keep that plastic in good condition in the event of a fall down could be a problem also I want to keep the bike off of my bum ankle so I'm thinking some kind of stand off or just run naked.??

·
Registered
154 Posts
I push mine hard and have lowsided a couple of times so far(left side every time) the only victims are 2 turn signals a little road rash on the passenger peg and a clutch lever. I scrapped the turn signals and threw frame sliders on the front headlight and on my homemade tidy tail but have yet to test them out lol. As far as the op yeah its kinda stock. But I won't be cracking into the motor anytime soon

·
Registered
43 Posts
The fender eliminator is a must IMO. Other than that it is just up to taste and preference. The Grom is fun as is, but it takes so well to mods. Either way its a fun bike. Luckily there is nothing (except the fender) that needs any work on the Grom.

·
Registered
995 Posts
The fender eliminator is a must IMO. Other than that it is just up to taste and preference. The Grom is fun as is, but it takes so well to mods. Either way its a fun bike. Luckily there is nothing (except the fender) that needs any work on the Grom.
x2.

If there was on mod i could only do, it would be a tail tidy kit. That alone makes any bike look far better than it did when stock

·
Registered
13 Posts
Function of boat anchor?

Does that fender serve some function like keeping road grit and mud off the rider back at speed????:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts