Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is chye and I like grilled cheese and I dont like wearing socks.

WHERE'S MY GROM AT?!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
good question chye :) interesting.. i like grilled cheese too.. with ketchup .. lol i wouldn't suggest riding without socks tho.

I DUNNO BUT WE NEED OUR **** GROMS SOON!!!

joe

·
Registered
192 Posts
welcome to the forum, really can't wait for August 2013 to be here! Because that's when our Grom's will become available. Have you decided on what color Grom you are getting?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Welcome to the forum chye

Some interesting facts. I love grilled cheese too with out bread of course just cheese grilled. And I wear socks and Don't change them until there is a hole in it. Just kidding man we could use some humor on here... just a bit ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey chye welcome. I know right where is the grom already! I can't wait another two months. I will be getting the Grom in devil red.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I will be getting the Grom in devil red.
Devil red? Is that a new color from Honda for the Grom.

I think the color official red for the grom is Italian Red like on the rest of the honda Motorcycles.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry Bama Dave I didn't know the official color name for the red so I made up my own. The Grom will be known to me as the devil in the red dress :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Devil red? Is that a new color from Honda for the Grom.

I think the color official red for the grom is Italian Red like on the rest of the honda Motorcycles.
Sorry Bama Dave I didn't know the official color name for the red so I made up my own. The Grom will be known to me as the devil in the red dress :)
FYI guys, the red on the msx125 aka honda grom is called Pearl Red

this thread shows the official colors and their exact names :)
http://www.gromforum.com/forum/2014-grom-general-discussion-forum/4570-2014-honda-grom-colors.html

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
There is a restaurant new me called Lees Grilled Cheese. AWESOME!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts