Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Well everyone, the time has come to announce the winner of our Win a GROM contest.

I would like to thank everyone who joined the site, we have some great members here and the passion for the GROM is growing daily! Thanks to you members, this site quickly became the best GROM forum on the interwebs!

Just a note, to those members that didnt post their required 10 posts, you should be kicking yourselves in the pants. I pulled 3 names before there was a valid winner. None of those first 3 names had the 10 posts needed. For shame.

So without further ado, the winner of the GROM giveaway contest is:

mad8vskillz

I will be getting in touch with you to work out the details!

Thank you to everyone that participated and helped make and continues to make GROMforum.com the best Grom Community online!

Stew

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just a note, to those members that didnt post their required 10 posts, you should be kicking yourselves in the pants. I pulled 3 names before there was a valid winner. None of those first 3 names had the 10 posts needed. For shame.
If you really want to be evil, you should reveal those three names...:eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey, congratz!!! I'm happy for you and your new bike! Guess, I'm going to have to go buy one now and just pretend I won it and just paying heavy taxes for the win haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mad8, you know you really don't want this bike, it's funny looking and all, so you can drop it off at my house and I'll take care of it for you.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts