Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've put money down on one here in Milwaukee. Waiting for the estimated delivery date of the 25th. Had to go to three different dealers to find a first run bike.

·
Registered
17 Posts
When did you put down your deposit? I contacted every dealer around me last week, and no one could get their hands on one until early next year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went looking in early July. First dealer (Action Powersports) said September. Second dealer (Cedar Creek) said next year. Third dealer (Sportland 2) said they were getting one and nobody dropped money on it.

Only things I'm really waiting to find out is the VIN and color.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gotcha, looks like I was a little late in finding out about the Grom. So the color is going to be a surprise?! I suppose the dealer doesn't know what they are getting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty much. I didn't think I would mind either color but, after seeing pictures of both, I hope it's red.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got a call from Sportland 2 in Oak Creek. Originally, they were getting just one but are now getting one of each color this week. I got dibs on the red one. Call them and see if the black one has been called for yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got a call from Sportland 2 in Oak Creek. Originally, they were getting just one but are now getting one of each color this week. I got dibs on the red one. Call them and see if the black one has been called for yet.
Dont count your chickens before they are hatched, I guess they took more orders than they actually made bikes so dealers may not get them till after the first of the year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was the first at that dealer to put money down. They have confirmed that the bikes are coming in this week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sweet ride, man! Looks great!

No Grom for me yet... I DO have an 01 SV650 that I have been working on the last few years though....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from Milwaukee, called Sportland II in August, they had a black one, I picked it up at lunchtime that day, have about 175 miles on it so far. It's a perfect bike for zipping around town.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts